Thursday 14 July 2011

Rolling Stones's Ronnie Wood talking about the band’s 50th anniversary plans

Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood's 50th birthday, the band is talking about the plan and says that they hope to recreate the show, 1969 Hyde Park concert.

T In The Park

He appaer to meet with Keith Richards this week to discuss plans for it, speaking to the London Standard.

He said, “We’ll try to recapture the old camaraderie. I know Keith is fully supportive, as are the rest of the boys in the Stones. We’ll see what we can do as a unit. Playing Hyde Park would be fabulous.”

Wood did his radio show recently won two prestigious industry awards, he is himself a new house in London and enjoy being a gardener.

He said, “It has a beautiful landscaped garden which is like a controlled jungle and it just goes with my new house. I’m getting stuck in and doing a bit more than just weeding.”

He’s also been sober for over a year. He said, “I’m on my second year. I’m seeing things much clearer now and just trying to take it one day at a time. So far, so good. I don’t have any cravings. The war is over. I just surrender every day and take one day at a time. That’s all you can do.”

1 comment:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete